Friday, September 12, 2014

Today's Pretty Pic



Today's pretty pic

I never knew that love could feel like this, that it would be me in the middle of them. Used to watch them look at me from a distance, eyes dark and hungry, watch me work on their house repairing odds and ends. Used to wonder why they called me when it really looked like they could handle the jobs themselves. Not that I was ever sorry to go, but these two guys didn't need someone to fix what looked like a brand new faucet. Only had to tighten it with a twist of the wrench, and the leak was gone. I really should have figured it out when the cabinet door was absent a few nails when only days before, it was just fine. 

But, it wasn't until they both walked out of a hot shower, water sliding over their flesh, heat rising from their bodies that I knew what was up. My cock sure did. It had it all figured out a long time ago. 

And now?

Now, look at me. His lips grace my neck, his kisses wet and tender. His body melts beneath me, his mouth swallowing me whole. While I feel him deep within, pulsing, bringing me pleasure I had never envisioned, a hand wraps around my hardness, stopping me from spilling my essence, keeping me teetering on a tightrope of both pleasure and pain. We move together, our bodies as one, loving each other. Hot, hard, rough, deep. We dance together, tender, passionate, graceful.

I never knew that love could feel like this, that it would be me in the middle of them. Like a puzzle, we fit and it's good. So damn good. There's no place I'd rather be. 

2 comments: