Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Happy Planner - My New Obsession and maybe other things?


My New Obsession: The Happy Planner - Give Me All The Stickers!  (Oh, and a few other tidbits)



So, yeah. I know I'm supposed to write about writing on this blog, but lately I've been obsessed with the Happy Planner. Don't know about it? You have to look this thing up. Do you have a Michael's or almost any office supply store? How about Amazon?




Okay, good. 

These things are great. So, you buy the planner. It doesn't even have to be the Happy Planner. I'm using this spiral planner they sell with the stickers at Michaels. I love this one. I'm all about color, and the size is small enough to carry in my purse. Also, I like the messages at the beginning of each month. 


Then you get the stickers!
 



And, you end up with...Well, I shouldn't say that... I end up with something that looks like this:



The best thing about this to me is being able to reflect. I have these moments where I feel like I've accomplished nothing, where I'm so busy, busy, but what did I do? I can look back at these days and see it, so it becomes more reflective than anything else. My hubby says, "Hey, you can just write that." You know what? I write it, I don't care about it anymore, because it just becomes another list. With the stickers and washis. Oh, the washis. Hang on a second. 

Okay, these things are what you can use to block out weeks, days, or just outline. Just another way to make it fun. 

Anyway, I look forward to my days now. Date nights, dinners, times to write and work, due dates are all made a little more colorful with this. And, I get to look back and see what I've done and smile. 

That makes me happy. 

As far as books? 


Well, The Guardian's Prize is the most recent release right now. Here's the info. 



Aoki Tatsuo, an art teacher who’s half dragon and half human, doesn’t want to be anyone’s mate. Or, at least that’s what he’s telling himself.

When the two first meet the earth trembles…literally.

A merman and a dragon.
One will have to learn patience.
The other will have to learn there’s more than one way to love.
Can the two of them work through the obstacles in their past to find their perfect future?

Extasy Books  https://goo.gl/39ZCFs


And, Stumbling in the Dark is on its way. 

The circus is a place for the unusual, a sanctuary for the wanderer. For the circus knife thrower Jake Gallinari, it was the place he stumbled to as a child. He arrived broken in spirit and body, hungering for affection. He found love, acceptance, and a family to call his own. 

Blaine Leander needed a sanctuary as well. The lion tamer had no idea that he would one day see his mate in the circus, no less. For seven years he’s watched Jake grow into a man, afraid to take the step to make Jake his own.

It’s summer, and with the bright sun and the blue sky, these two men have a chance for life to change. 

Just what will it take to make that happen? 

Release Date (tentative) June 1, 2018

No buy links yet. I'lll keep you posted.

In other news

We survived Girl Scouts.
School is almost out.
The temps have finally cooled down which is awesome because we're still trying to figure out what's wrong with the air conditioning in my car. When that's fixed, I'll be the happiest woman ever! 

Love, 
Deja


No comments:

Post a Comment