Monday, July 30, 2018

Facebook! What Are you Freaking Doing to Me?

https://mewe.com/i/deja.black

So, can't promote, and if you write, you feel my pain. If you read my books, you know I need you to hear my voice. I don't scream loud. I'm more a subtle kind of girl.

But...
Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Effin Facebook has blocked me from promoting on Facebook in groups where I can promote. And if there doing that, how long before they just cut me off totally? What about my friends, my readers, and my people?

Who will GET me?

So, this is me waving at you and telling you to please join me at MeWe. Will I still use Facebook? Blog? Twitter? Instagram?


Nod. Nod. Nod. 

I need to connect with you in any way that I can. So, let's look at MeWe as an option.


Please. 

With love,
Deja

No comments:

Post a Comment